DynDns53 is a dynamic DNS tool running on your browser that doesn't require any software installation. To be able to use DynDns53, you'd need an AWS account.
- First create an IAM account with full Route 53 access privileges on the domains you are planning to use with DynDns53.
- Then create an a A record for the domain or subdomain
- Enter your AWS access and secret key.
- Add the domain(s) you want to update to the list
- It's highly encouraged to test the settings by pressing Update IP now button
- Press Start auto-update button. As long as you keep the window open in your browser the domains will be updated with your current external IP address.
Please note, your keys never leave your browser. Everything is stored locally. If you switch browsers or go incognito, you'll have to re-enter the settings.